Take the Time

 Hey Mamas. I’m sorry for the month full of silence. I’m not really sure why it happened. I just haven’t had the drive to write and am still trying to work it out. 

I will say that I have been praying for you all. And praying for God to give me the right words to say to you. And praying that He would send you inspiration in other ways if not through me.

I just have not felt very inspiring lately. When I find out why, I’ll try to let you know, if I think it will be helpful to you.

I will share one thing that has been on my mind lately, though: taking the time.

I don’t know about you but I feel like this summer is just flying bye. We’ve been super busy and doing a lot of fun things, but I really feel the need to slow down a bit and savor where we are right now.


We got sick last week and, though it’s always sad to see little ones not feeling well, I will say it was kind of nice to just be stuck at home together. 

Time moves so quickly. Kids grow so fast. We never know how long we have with the ones we love. 

So hold the baby a few minutes longer than you need to. Put down your phone to listen to another goofy story from your kiddo. Take the time to ask how your teen is feeling. Schedule the date night with your hubby. Pick up the phone and call your mom “just because”. Invite your friend over for coffee (even though your house isn’t perfectly clean). 

This life is such a gift, let’s use the time we have well. Loving each other is the very best way to live.

God bless, you, mamas!

Lee

Comments

Recent Posts

Recent Posts Widget