Truth Bomb


Hey ladies! How are you doing?  I am having a hard day. OCD meltdowns, toddler peeing on the floor, nasty pre-teen attitudes, sickness...its all happening today. I don't know about you, but whenever I'm having this kind of day I am always bombarded with lies that make me feel even worse. I've decided to counteract some of these lies with some truth, and I thought I would share it with you because you probably need to hear it too.

You are unique.

dailyverses.net

You are special.

bibleversestogo.com

You are lovely.



You are precious.

bible.com

You are strong.


You are chosen.


God values you, mama.
 Even when you're a mess. Even when you feel like you are getting it all wrong. He created you for a purpose. He loves you with a love that is unconditional.  Go to Him for the comfort and strength you need. 

Lots of Love,

Lee

P.S. Some homemade cookie dough is always a good way to reset the day, too. ;)



Comments

Recent Posts

Recent Posts Widget