Merry Christmas to You

It's Christmas Day so I'll try and keep this short.

I just want to wish you a Merry Christmas!!

What I want to remind you of this Christmas is you are a gift, to your family, to your friends, to the ones you love most. You are specially designed, perfectly you, on purpose, to live a life of beauty and purpose. You are no accident.

On Christmas, with all the gifts, cleaning up wrapping paper, spending time with family, I just want you to remember you've done good. You've worked hard. You made it! Take a deep breath. Give yourself a break and drink in these moments watching your kids delight on Christmas morning.

Photo Credit: thesun.co.uk

Last but not least, I can't help but say to remember Jesus today. It started with Jesus those 2020 years ago (give or take) and it's why we are here today. Though the holiday is far from that first Christmas (imagine having a baby in a dirty stable with animals?!), let's remember and be grateful that the greatest gift of love, that ever was and ever will be, came on Christmas. 


Remember that you are so incredibly loved and delighted in that God Himself came from His high position in heaven to bow as low as low can be to come to us, to walk among us, to live with us, to feel like us, and to save us from ourselves. I'm intensely grateful for that and the life I live today has everything to do with the birth of my Savior two thousand years ago. Incredible.

So, Merry Christmas to you Mama. 

Sending hugs and love your way,
-Joy

Comments

Recent Posts

Recent Posts Widget