We NEED Each Other

Hey mamas!

I'm writing this to you as I'm making the last preparations before heading to camp this afternoon (and I'm not freaking out and stressed by the way, so go me!).

I just want to check in and see how you are doing. So how are you?

2020 has been a crazy year so far. Some of you have been challenged by new things: being laid off or working from home, distance learning for your kids, having to wear a mask when you go anywhere, just to name a few. 2020 has felt like a very isolating year for many. 


But I want to really encourage you to not let yourself be isolated, mama. We NEED each other. We have a natural incline towards community. Even those who are introverts need to have a friend or two that they can really depend on to encourage and lift them up. 

I'm going camping this weekend with several of my friends and all our kids. It's going to be a big, crazy, blast. If you aren't comfortable with that big of a group, text another mom and ask here if she wants to go on a walk with you. You can wear a mask. You can stay 6 feet apart. You just need to be together with someone! 

I highly recommend looking for a MOPS group in your area (if you have a preschooler) and/or a women's bible study or a book club. Anything!

Take care of yourself, mama.

Lots of love, 

Lee

Comments

Recent Posts

Recent Posts Widget