Peacemakers

Sickness. Division. Turmoil. Injustice.

There is so much of that going on in our country right now. I don't know about you, but it's a daily struggle for me to keep myself from slipping into depression over it.

My heart is aching for the people of my country. And there feels like there is nothing I can do about it.

I feel helpless. 

I recently listened to a new song from Andrew Peterson, and it really summed up how I am feeling. 

Though it doesn't directly say this in the song, it gave me hope and peace and my mission. How I can help?

I need to raise children who love. Who are compassionate. Who are peacemakers. 
Blessed are the Peacemakers Free Printable - Free Time Frolics
In a world where people hate each other because of the color of their skin, my family needs to be the ones who love all people. In a world filled with fear, my family needs to be a family of faith. When the world has been completely flipped upside down, we need to be the ones who stand firm on the rock of our convictions.

We are world-changers, mamas. We are raising the next generation, and they can be the ones who change the world for the better. Lots of love, mamas. Please go listen to that song.

Blessings, 
Lee

Comments

Recent Posts

Recent Posts Widget