Thank You

Thank you...

Do you know that you have been putting up with me for a whole year? 

Image result for everyday I thank God for you, remembering you in my prayers

One year ago, when Mrs Joy texted me and asked me to pray for her to find someone to write a blog with her, I don't think she was specifically thinking of me. But I told her that of course I would pray. And then thought, what about me?

I've always loved writing. So much that I took honors English for two years in high school...

But did I really have anything to say? There are so many blogs out there, was there anything left to say?

Then I thought about Joy's goal for the blog: to encourage mothers.

All my life, my calling has been to be a wife, mother, and to serve, love, and support those around me. 

Encouraging mother's seems to fit into that category, doesn't it?

I know that all of my posts have not been real winners. I know that quite often I am preaching to myself and what I talk about may not be relevant to you (I'm sorry for that!). Thank you for being patient with me. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I am still learning a lot in this mothering/wifing/adulting/Christian life of mine. I thank you for the grace you have given me. 

I thank you for reading. I pray we have been an encouragement to you! And will continue to be!

Lots of love,
Lee


Comments

Recent Posts

Recent Posts Widget