It's a Balance...


I love memes, but I don't like this one:


I don't like it because it implies that you are only "killing it" as a mom if you have it all together. I don't know about you, but I have a lot of the days that she describes as "not killing it". Actually, it pretty much describes every day of mine. And that is ok. Because, whether I am "killing it" or not, I am a GOOD mom. I do like this one:


Mothering is a delicate balance. It's a balance in so many ways. And a lot of time I find myself teetering on the edge of loosing balance. But that's ok. And that's normal. Because there is enough grace to cover all my mistakes. And all of your mistakes, too. Most days aren't going to be picture perfect.

You are a good mama. You are making a difference. You are amazing. YOU ARE KILLING IT.

Way to go, mama.

Love,
Lee

Comments

Recent Posts

Recent Posts Widget